10.08.2007

churches and jose'




Today I bought Jose' Gonzales new album "In our nature". Just wonderful music...*recommend*
On my way home I had to take pictures of Club 25 and the church on the other side of the street. Club 25 is a cool alternative music club which has been a Salvation army church before. When me and my friends turn 25 we will selebrate there, it has been made into a pledge :) I just hope Club 25 exists then. A bit further on the street there is this little Baptist church just in the middle of some old houses. I find it so beautiful.


4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

club25<3 vasas mysigaste. Men det senaste nytt jag har hört är att stället kommer läggas ner när som helst:(
Trevlig blogg du har, hittade den nu precis:)

Anonym sa...

Va häfti bild, kände int alls igen platsen först. :) Kram vännen // Jenny

Antti sa...

Höödu, Annina...du e nog allt bra ti fotografera måst ja säg :D . Jättefina bilder ju.

ingridviola sa...

Tack, tack!