3.22.2008

I want...

This happens everytime I visit my hometown for a longer while. I sit in my old room with all these memories jumping at me from every little thing around me. So much laughter, crying, screaming, slamming doors, kissing, planning, talking, arguing and (day)dreaming that has taken place here. I miss the fact that my childhood is over and will never come back. But at the same time I'm glad that I'm not that confused anymore.

I want the summer to come and give me the freedom I need right now
I want to sit on the roof and watch the sun set
I want to laugh with my friends at the never ending nights with my head all dizzy

I think I'm more free now than I can imagine...But sometimes it's hard to understand.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

saknar dig/johanna

Anonym sa...

Yeah, happens to me too... And it's both so saddening and wonderful at the same time. All grown up with no return. *sigh*