3.27.2008

Oh no!

I just have to share what happened today. I was leaving work for the day and took my bag from our social-room. I noticed that the bag was very light and realised that my wallet and phone was missing from it. I never go to work without them. Everybody said that I should call the police right away. So I did. One patrol happened to be close to my work so they came there in a few minutes. Our own security guard was running around and trying to find some evidence. I called the bank so that they would freeze my cards and then I called my phone operator that they would shut down my phone.
The police officer asked me a lot of questions and the guards tried to look at the security-cam if the would see some evidence there...I was just shocked. We had a lot of weird people running around at my work today so the police had some suspects. The fact that some loony had my drivers license and phone was really creaping me out. I didn't know If I could go home if the robber would figure out where I live and so on...
Well, the nice police officer told me to go home and they would be in thouch with me tomorrow. I called my friend from work and woke her up just to ask if I could come to her place for the night. But finally I decided to go home. And when I came home I saw it...my wallet and phone had fallen out of my bag. I couldn't believe it! I was so embarrased!
Luckily you can use a freezed phone when you call 112. So I could reach the most important group in this mess, the police patrol. I must have said "I'm sorry!" a thousand times, but I still feel so ashamed!
But now I can't reach my work to tell everybody that everything's ok. I must go and re-open my phone first thing in the morning. And then my credit cards...
Well, If I have learned anything from this it's that I need my own locker. It's stupid to have all these important things in the coffeeroom...
But how am I going to explain this mess tomorrow when everybody's asking? It's quite funny actually... :/

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Skönt att de ordna sig iaf! De e faktiskt obehagligt när man tror att nån ha tagi ens känny elle plånbok!
-Johanna H-

; sa...

oh double noes!! haha:D ganska komiskt ändå! Stackars dig...detdär låter som något som skulle kunna hända mig också.

ingridviola sa...

ja, det är så pinsamt att jag orkade inte ens skämmas längre. :)